The Wilson Building

310 South Salina Street
Charles E. Colton


This building was constructed in 1899 for well-known Syracuse lawyer Henri Duquesnet Dillaye and designed by Syracuse architect Charles E. Colton. It has been known as the Wilson Building since 1943 when it was purchased by Wilson Jewelry.



Wilson Building, East elevation

Wilson Building Upper Facade

Wilson Building Entry

Wilson Building Entry Detail

Wilson Building, balcony over entry

Wilson Building, mosaic floor in hallway

Wilson Building, mosaic floor detail

Wilson Building stairs

Wilson Building, interior

Wilson Building, view into courtyard


Home Up