Syracuse University College of Medicine
On September 29, 1936, President Franklin D. Roosevelt laid the cornerstone
of the new College of Medicine building, designed by Dwight James Baum. This
building is now known as Weiskotten Hall.
In 1950, Syracuse University sold its medical school to the State University
of New York. Today it is known as the SUNY Upstate Medical University.
(Scroll left and
right - click thumbnail image for
Notice Syracuse Memorial Hospital in the distance.
Libraray of Congress, Gottscho-Schleisner Collection, LC-G612- 35665 <P&P>